Capsicum Masala Curry
Capsicum Masala Curry is a simple and delicious curry very easy to cook which can be served as a side dish for Chapathi, Paratha, Naan, Roti and rice.
Ingredients used in Capsicum Sada Masala
Capsicum – 5 numbers.
- Oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Mustard seeds – 1 tea spoon.
- Cumin seeds – 1 tea spoon.
- Curry leaves – 2 springs.
- Onion – 1 number.
- Salt – to taste.
- Turmeric – 1 tea spoon.
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon.
- Coriader powder – half tablespoon.
- Coconut powerd – 1 tablespoon.
- Chilli powder – 1 tea spoon.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a sauce pan add mustard seeds, cummin seeds, fresh curry leaves, allow them to crackle Now, add chopped onions, salt and saute it.
- When the onions are slightly cooked add pinch of Turmeric, ginger – garlic paste.When the onions are slightly sauted, add bell pepper (Do not cover it with a lid). And cook it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, coconut powder, chilli powder according to your taste. Mix Well.
- After 10 minutes of slow cooking, the capsicum (bell pepper) looks great and your dish is ready. Garnish it with Coriander leaves/cilantro.
Serve with Chapathi, pulka, or Rice.