Keema Paratha Recipe
Ingredients used in Keema Paratha
• Ginger garlic paste – 4-6 teaspoons.
• Garam masala powder – 1/2 tea spoon.
• Chilly powder – 3/4 tea spoon.
• Salt – to taste.
• Oil – as required.
• Onion (chopped) – 1 number.
• Tomatoes (chopped) – 1 number.
• Green chillies (chopped) – 2 numbers.
• Meat (leg portion) – 500 grams.
• Tumeric powder – 1 pinch.
• Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1/2 bunch.
• Atta/wheat flour – 1 cup.
• Cumin powder – pinch.
• Coriander powder – 1/2 bunch.
• Water – as required.
Take one cup atta (wheat flour) mix in a bowl with a pinch of salt, oil, and water and keep it aside.
Remove bones, skin, and fat from meat and cut into 1 to 2 size pieces and mince it.
Heat a pan add oil, Fry onions, salt, turmeric,ginger garlic paste, green chilies, Add tomatoes once the tomatoes are dry then minced meat, keep mixing, then add cumin powder,coriander powder, chili powder, garam masala cook till the meat becomes dry.
Once it is done add coriander leaves, Transfer it to a plate to cool down. Now take atta as dumpling take equal quantity of stuffing, and stuff this in atta and make a chapati.
Take a pan cook both the sides with butter or ghee.
Now keema paratha is ready to serve.