Ingredients used in TURKISH DELIGHT
• Sugar – 1 cup.
• Corn flour – 1/2 cup.
• Lime juice – 1 tablespoon.
• Strawberry colour – 1-2 drops.
• Rose water – 1 tablespoon.
• Butter – 1/4 tea spoon.
• Desiccated coconut – 1-2 tablespoons.
• Corn syrup or liquid glucose – 1-2 tablespoon.
Boil some water in a pan and add sugar and allow it to attain soft ball consistency.
Toit add corn syrup and mix it.
In a bowl add water, corn flour, lime juice, strawberry color, rose water and mix nicely and add this mixture to above sugar mixture and mix nicely.
Once it come to thick consistency transfer into butter grease flat plate.
Allow it cool down and transfer into chopping board by dusting some corn flour on it and cut into pieces.
Coat the pieces with desiccated coconut and transfer to a serving plate.
Now Turkish delight is ready to serve.