Ingredients used in SOYA CHICKEN
• Chicken wings – 6 pieces.
• Vinegar – 1 tablespoon.
• Fish sauce (optional) – 1 tablespoon.
• Oyster sauce – 1 tablespoon.
• Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon.
• Dark soya sauce – 1/4 cup.
• Salt – pinch.
• Ginger (cut thin roundels) – 4-8 pieces.
• Sesame seeds – 1/4 tea spoon.
• Spring onion – 2 springs.
• Pepper powder – 1 tea spoon.
• Sesame oil – 1 tablespoon.
• Water – as required.
Take a bowl, add vinegar, fish sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, soya sauce, salt, ginger, and mix thoroughly.
In a bowl, add chicken wings, above prepared soya sauce mixture along with some water, pepper powder and mix it well. let it marinate for at least 1-2 hours.
Heat sesame oil in a pan, add the marinated chicken wings, ginger slices and cook it with closed lid for about 2 minutes.
Add spring onion white part, leftover sauce and cook it until the sauce is evaporated.
Now transfer it to a plate and garnish with sesame seeds, finely chopped green part of spring onions, thin slices of ginger and serve the yummy soy chicken.